Elpy is the Emacs Python Development Environment. It aims to provide an easy to install, fully-featured environment for Python development.
- IDE Features
- Extending Elpy
- Customization tips
- Q: Can I tell elpy not to load one of the minor modes it enables by default?
- Q: How do I make Elpy work well with org-mode?
- Q: Can I get documentation as pop-ups next to the completion pop-up?
- Q: How to solve company, yasnippet conflicts?
- Q: Do I have to install all the python packages every time?
- Q: How do I install development version of elpy?